Funciones de marketing para los restaurantes
We’re here for you when delivery and pickup are crucial to your business. The assets here can help you quickly market to customers and let them know you’re open for business with Uber Eats.
All co-marketing featuring the Uber Eats logo should be submitted to Brand Desk for approval prior to launch. Standard response time is 3-5 business days and revisions can add to that so please plan ahead.
Primary brand elements
These are the main elements that together, make our brand. To help with terminology used throughout the guidelines, here's a brief introduction to each of them.
The wordmark is our most globally-recognizable asset. For optimum visibility, use this version - shown in Eats Green and Pepper - against lighter backgrounds and brand colors. Prioritize the stacked version in dual colors.
ORDER WITH BADGES
The “Order with” logo is a good way to make both our brand and message clear to customers. Prioritize the darker version as our primary logo, but use the lighter one when applicable on dark backgrounds, imagery and photography.
Our three core colors are the foundation of our visual identity. Please make sure that the color values in our logos are accurate.
Switch to a lighter version of the wordmark set in Salt and Eats Green on darker backgrounds.
ONE COLOR VARIATIONS
When a single color mark is necessary due to technical limitations, use the full Salt or full Pepper versions. If Salt or Pepper is not feasible, default to white and black.
Follow these rules when placing our logos on creative to ensure integrity and visibility. Keep the logo clear of competing text, images, or other graphical design elements. Clear space is equal to the height of the letter “U” in our logo. Please note the minimum size requirements for print and digital.
Web - 30 PX Width
Print - .7in Width
Web - 70 PX Width
Print - 1.4in Width
Please watch out for the following misuse examples of our logo.
Do not use one color wordmark in instances where full color is appropriate.
Do not scale, wrap, alter, tilt, or rotate the form of the logo .
Do not place text or visual elements within the clear space of the logo.
Do not place the logo over a background that bisects the logo.
Do not add stylized filters to our logo.
Do not integrate our logo within copy.
CTA Logo Lockups
Adding a call to action (CTA) next to the logo makes both our brand and message clear to customers. We’ve provided a library of lockup solutions featuring approved brand messaging. For exclusive media spotlight opportunities, please use the “Presented by” logo.
Squircle use-case elements
For digital executions use our app icon to let people know they can download the app to order on Uber Eats. These can also be used for other purposes, such as social media links. We’ve included some alternative options with an added CTA.
Uber Eats bag
The branded Uber Eats bag is a creative and natural way to incorporate the logo into partner creative. Our branding should be easily recognizable in any photo setting. Please use this guide as a foundation for optimal print production.
- CTA Messaging
- Available on
- Presented by
- Order with
- Order via
- Order on
- Powered by
- Delivery Messaging
- Open the Uber Eats app to order
- Order [Restaurant Name] with Uber Eats
- Order [Restaurant Name] for delivery with the Uber Eats app
- Order [Restaurant Name] goodness with the Uber Eats app
- Order your favorites delivered with/via the Uber Eats app
- Order whenever you like with the Uber Eats app
- Finally! Order for delivery with Uber Eats
- $0 Delivery Fee Messaging
- $0 Delivery Fee On orders of [$15] or more*
- Terms and fees apply. See Uber Eats app for details and location availability.
- $0 Delivery Fee with/on Uber Eats
- $0 Delivery Fee starts now. Order on Uber Eats with a $0 Delivery Fee. Use code [XXXX] at checkout.
- $0 Delivery Fee coming right up. Use the code [XXXX] at checkout.
- Say hello to [partner name]. Get a $0 Delivery Fee when you order [menu item]. Use code [XXXX] at checkout.
- Email and Website Messaging
- Order your favorites
- Order whenever you like with the Uber Eats app
- Order today.
- We're on Uber Eats! Order for delivery or pick-up today!
- All your [Restaurant Name] faves.
- It’s here! [Restaurant Name] is now on Uber Eats.
- Enjoy [Restaurant Dish] today with Uber Eats.
- Order your favorites for delivery now.
- Request your favorites wherever you like.
- Order Now Download the Uber Eats app to order now.
- Launch Announcement
- We’re now on the @UberEats app! Order our famous [Dish Name] for delivery to your door.😍 #UberEats
- All your [Restaurant Name] faves are now on @UberEats. 🙌 #UberEats
- Craving [Restaurant Name] at home? Order your favorite dishes on the @UberEats app. #UberEats
Para entregar y para llevar
Pedidos en línea
Administra los pedidos
Simplifica las operaciones
Haz crecer tu negocio
Llega a los clientes
Bebidas alcohólicas y productos del supermercado
Historias de éxito
Centro de autoaprendizaje