Stand out with your own in-app marketing
Attract more customers by offering promotions. So far, partners running an offer saw up to a 50% increase in orders.* You can easily set up, customize, and track a marketing campaign of your own in Restaurant Manager.
How it works
Sign in to your Restaurant Manager account and look for the “Marketing” page.
Select the offer you’d like to run, then choose your audience, timeframe, and budget.
Track, adjust, or end your offer yourself, without paying any extra fees to Uber Eats.
Marketing campaigns are easy to manage
- Create, edit, and track your offer right in Restaurant Manager.
- Target your offer exclusively to new customers or to all users on the Uber Eats app in your area.
- See custom budget recommendations based on your location and order history.
- View analytics for the promotion you’re running in your performance dashboard.
- How do I create an offer?
- Where can customers find my offer?
- Can I decide who sees my offer?
- How do I pause or end my offer?
- What kind of offers are available?
- How much does it cost to run an offer?
- How long can my offer run?
- How will I know how my offer performs?
- Why can’t I access offers within my Restaurant Manager?
- What if I’m a franchisee or part of a corporation?
- I need help using the product in Restaurant Manager. Where do I go?
*Based on 7/16/18 - 1/19/19 data from restaurants offering promotions, receiving 10+ orders per week in United States and Canada.