Attract new regulars with a loyalty program
Reward customers with a loyalty program that keeps them coming back. Easily customized to meet your business needs, loyalty programs offer a way to build long-lasting relationships with your restaurant’s biggest fans all while helping your restaurant stand out.
How it works
Select the program type, then choose your earning criteria and reward.
Go live & reward
Customers earn rewards from your restaurant so they’ll know who to thank for the treat.
Deliver, reward, repeat
A loyalty program can help you:
- Attract new regulars: Entice new customers to order and build relationships that keep loyal customers coming back.
- Get more eyes on your restaurant: Restaurants with loyalty programs show up in a featured section of the app and get their own special branding.
- Increase sales: Restaurants with a loyalty program get more sales—typically up to 10%* more.
- How do I create a loyalty program?
- What kinds of loyalty programs are available?
You have control over how and when to reward your customers. Choose between an order-based or spend-based program—customers can earn rewards after a set amount of orders with a minimum ticket size or after spending a set amount.
- Who pays for the loyalty program?
Loyalty programs work just as they would in your restaurant. The cost to your business is when a reward issued is redeemed.
- How does my loyalty program appear on Uber Eats?
Restaurants with loyalty programs get special branding and can appear in priority sections of the app. This makes it more likely that users will find you! After a customer orders from you, they’ll be able to track their reward progress in a dedicated spot in the app.
- Can customers redeem my reward at another restaurant on Uber Eats?
No. Customers who earned rewards from your restaurant can only redeem them at your restaurant location. Once earned, customers have 90 days to redeem a reward.
- Can I sign up multiple restaurant locations?
Yes, multiple locations—and virtual restaurants—can sign up. However, each location will have its own separate loyalty program. Your customers will not be able to accrue and redeem rewards across all of your restaurant’s locations.
- Will this work with my existing loyalty program?
No, because this loyalty program is for your customers on Uber Eats, it does not work with other loyalty programs you may have.
- I need help setting up a loyalty program in Uber Eats Manager. Where do I go?
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or your account manager for more information.
- What if I’m a franchisee or part of a corporation?
If you have questions about starting a loyalty program for your location, please reach out to your brand’s corporate team for more information.
*Based on pilots in the US and Costa Rica from September 2019 to February 2020 that included over 1,000 restaurants.