Take control with Menu Maker
Easily access and adjust your menu in the Uber Eats app to give customers exactly what they want.
Menu Maker guides
Our comprehensive guides show all of the things you can do with Menu Maker.
Menu Optimization guide
Want to make the most of your menu on Uber Eats? Our guide outlines some best practices and provides quick tips based on customer data and insights so you can create the best version of your menu.
- How do I access Menu Maker?
- What if I don’t remember my username and password for my Restaurant Manager account?
- What’s the difference between Menu Maker and the old Menu Editor?
Menu Maker is a new and improved version of the old Menu Editor - giving you even more control over your menus and allowing your changes to go live in the customer’s app instantly.
Examples of what you can now do with Menu Maker:
- Change menu hours quickly and easily
- Add, remove, or adjust items
- Duplicate your adjustments across other menus and categories with just a few clicks
- Adjust topping or side dish options based on item size - like letting customers select more toppings if they choose large pizza vs. a small
- Charge customers differently for toppings or extras based on item size - like charging more for avocado on a large salad vs. a small
- Allow customers to more easily choose which flavors they’d like in a mixed bag - like letting customers easily indicate which bagels they’d like to go in a bag of 12
- Is there a limit on the number of conditional customization options I can offer an eater?
You can offer up to two conditional customizations per item. For example, let’s say a customer selects a combo meal. You can give the customer a choice of side dish as their first customization. If that customer selects a side salad, you can give them a choice of dressing as their second customization.
- What is the process for creating a new menu on Uber Eats?
For restaurants that are brand new to the Uber Eats app, your initial delivery menus will still to be added by the Uber Eats team. However, once initial menus are created in Restaurant Manager, you will be able to adjust them or add new menus with Menu Maker.
- I have multiple store locations on the Uber Eats app. Can I make changes to all store menus at the same time?
At this time, menus for different store locations will need to be updated individually. Menu Maker does not currently have the ability to make menu edits that span multiple store locations.
- What if my restaurant is currently using the Menu APIs?
Restaurants that are taking advantage of Menu APIs will not be able to update their menus using Menu Maker at this time. You can continue to make changes to your menus, however, using the existing APIs.
- How long does it take for changes that I make in Menu Maker to go live?
Many changes, like price reductions or removing menu items, can be done by you without review from Uber Eats. Other changes will still need to be reviewed by our internal team before they go live in the customer’s app to ensure we’re providing a consistent, quality experience for all. However, we’ll work to address your change requests as quickly as possible. We are actively building new tools to help this process move even faster!
Why Uber Eats
What we offer
Expand your reach
Back of house operations
How to start