Let your restaurant shine with Sponsored Listings
Make it easier for hungry customers to find your food. Use Sponsored Listings to advertise your restaurant and put it front and center in the Uber Eats feed.
How it works
Whether you want to reach more customers or support an existing Promotion or Loyalty Program, a Sponsored Listing can boost your ranking in the home feed.
Assign a weekly budget
You’ll be charged each time a customer clicks on your Sponsored Listing and can pause the campaign any time.
Choose your bid
Automatic bidding will adjust over time to make sure it’s competitive while keeping your budget in mind. Alternatively, you can use custom bid to set an amount manually.
Track and optimize
Get insights on how your Sponsored Listing is performing and make adjustments to the budget or bid when you want.
- How do I create a Sponsored Listing?
- How do Sponsored Listings work?
Sponsored Listings are a paid advertising solution that help you gain visibility in the Uber Eats app by showing your restaurant in high traffic places. Sponsored listings are a second-price auction that occurs each time a user opens the app. The winner of the auction appears as a sponsored listing to the user.
- How do I win a Sponsored Listing auction?
The restaurant that has the highest bid and is most relevant for the specific user will win the auction, and their ad will become visible in the Uber Eats app. Your relevance to a user is determined by how likely that user is to order from you. For example, a salad restaurant will have a higher relevance score to a user that frequently orders salads versus a burger restaurant.
- When do I pay for Sponsored Listings?
Pay only when customers click on your ads. Ad spend (including any applicable tax) will be deducted from your store’s payout based on your existing payout schedule.
- How does my Sponsored Listing appear on Uber Eats?
Your Sponsored Listing will appear in the home feed and search results. In the home feed, your storefront will be near the top with a label that reads ‘Sponsored.’
- Who can see my Sponsored Listing?
You can select a specific audience to target. When and where your Sponsored Listing shows up depends on your relevance to that customer and the strength of your bid—or how high it is—compared to other businesses.
- How do I choose my weekly budget?
Choose a weekly budget from the options provided in Uber Eats Manager—these are calculated based on projected monthly sales. You can also set a custom budget if you prefer. Your campaign will pause if you hit your weekly budget and restart the following week.
- How do I choose a bid method?
To run a Sponsored Listing, you need to choose how much you’re willing to pay for a click. This is called your “bid.” When and where your Sponsored Listing shows up depends on the strength of your bid—or how high it is—compared to other businesses. You can choose between automatic—the recommended bid method—or custom bids. By choosing automatic bidding, your bid will adjust over time to make sure it’s competitive while keeping your budget in mind.
- How long does the Sponsored Listing approval process take?
It may take up to 48 hours for your ad to be live.
- How can I view my Sponsored Listing’s performance?
You can view your Sponsored Listing’s performance by logging in to Uber Eats Manager. See precise data on metrics like sales from ads, clicks, spend, and average cost per click. Use the insights to optimize your campaign which may help to drive more sales. Results may vary for different restaurants.
- Can I pause my Sponsored Listing?
Yes, you can pause, edit, and resume your ads at any time. Your campaign will also pause if you hit your weekly budget and resume the following week.
- Can I run a Sponsored Listing campaign at the same time as a Promotion or Loyalty Program?
Yes! Running multiple campaigns at once could help to maximize your visibility. With a variety of marketing solutions at your fingertips, there are many different ways for you to hit your restaurant’s goals. Want to get noticed? We’ve got Sponsored Listings for that. More customers? Create a Promotion to sweeten the deal. Better retention? Launch a Loyalty Program and keep customers coming back with rewards. For example, to further enhance your visibility in the app, use Sponsored Listings to support a Promotion or Loyalty Program. By positioning them higher in the feed, it’ll give your customers the extra incentive to click.
- What if I’m a franchisee or part of a corporation?
If you have questions about running a Sponsored Listing for your location, please reach out to your brand’s corporate team for more information.
- How can I improve my performance on Sponsored Listings?
To improve your performance on Sponsored Listings, some of the steps you can consider taking include. Please note that the results may differ for each merchant:
- Ensure you have sufficient budget through the week, and set your campaign on automatic bidding! Having a sufficient budget will avoid your campaign from being paused mid-week. An automatic bidding approach also helps to optimize your budget and paces bidding out more evenly throughout the week, to achieve the best results.
- Come online! Ensure you are available to accept orders throughout the days of the week since this will present a higher chance of matching you to users that’s most likely to order from you.
- How do I check if I have free credits?
- What happens when my free credits are used up?
After free credits are consumed, Sponsored Listing spends (including any applicable taxes) will be deducted from your weekly net payout and will be reflected in the Payments Tab of Uber Eats Manager at the end of your billing cycle. To monitor your current Sponsored Listing and Credit Spend, please log in to the Marketing tab in Uber Eats Manger.
- How can I ensure I am not being charged for fraudulent clicks?
Clicks are deduplicated at the session level, so even if a user clicks on the same ads multiple times in a session this will only count as one click. We also have monitoring systems in place to track fraudulent clicks and filter them out of billing and performance reporting.
- If a restaurant appears in a Sponsored Listing, will they appear again in the regular feed?
Yes! Sponsored Listings are an additional placement at the top of Uber Eats home feed but do not replace or de-duplicate any organic placement in the feed or any carousels.
- Why can I not see my restaurant as a Sponsored Listing?
Which Sponsored Listing you will see will vary depending on its relevance to you. This will vary from user to user.
Why Uber Eats
What we offer
Expand your reach
Back of house operations
How to start