Take control with Menu Maker
Make all updates to your menu in one convenient tool!
அடிக்கடி கேட்கப்படும் கேள்விகள்
- How do I access Menu Maker?
- What if I don’t remember my username and password for my Uber Eats Manager account?
- What is the process for creating a new menu on Uber Eats?
For merchants that are brand new to the Uber Eats app, your initial delivery menus will be created by the Uber Eats team. However, once initial menus are created in Uber Eats Manager, you will be able to edit them or add new menus with Menu Maker.
- I have multiple store locations on the Uber Eats app. Can I make changes to all store menus at the same time?
At this time, menus for different store locations will need to be updated individually. Menu Maker does not currently have the ability to make menu edits that span multiple store locations.
- What if my store is currently using the Menu API?
Merchants that use the Menu API will not be able to update their menus using Menu Maker at this time. Please manage all menu updates via the API. If you need help, contact your account manager.
- How long does it take for changes that I make in Menu Maker to go live?
With the exception of uploading photos, any change saved in Menu Maker will be live to customers right away. You can see a log of all the changes made to your menu by clicking "See Changes" in the top right corner of Menu Maker. Uploaded photos need to be reviewed by Uber Eats before they go live. Reviews typically take 3-5 days. We’ll either approve the photos or request that you take new ones and submit again. Upon approval, photos will be visible to customers right away. Click here to see Uber Eats photo guidelines.
Why Uber Eats
What we offer
Expand your reach
Back of house operations
How to start