Attract new regulars with a loyalty programme
Reward customers with a loyalty programme that keeps them coming back. Easily customised to meet your business needs, loyalty programmes offer a way to build long-lasting relationships with your restaurant’s biggest fans all while helping your restaurant stand out.
How it works
Select the program type, then choose your earning criteria and reward.
Go live and reward
Customers earn rewards from your restaurant so they’ll know who to thank for the treat.
Deliver, reward, repeat
A loyalty programme can help you:
- Attract new regulars: Entice new customers to order and build relationships that keep loyal customers coming back.
- Get more eyes on your restaurant: Restaurants with loyalty programmes show up in a featured section of the app and get loyalty-specific branding.
- Increase sales: Restaurants who experimented with a loyalty programme in the US and Costa Rica got more sales – on average, up to 10%* more than they got before they took part.
- How do I create a loyalty programme?
- What kinds of loyalty programmes are available?
You have control over how and when to reward your customers.
- Who pays for the loyalty program?
Loyalty programmes work just as they would in your restaurant. The cost to your business is when a reward issued is redeemed.
- How does my loyalty programme appear on Uber Eats?
Restaurants with loyalty programmes get special loyalty-specific branding and can appear in priority sections of the app. This makes it more likely that users will find you! After a customer orders from you, they’ll be able to track their reward progress in a dedicated part of the app.
- Can customers redeem my reward at another restaurant on Uber Eats?
No. Customers who earned rewards from your restaurant can only redeem them at your restaurant location. Once earned, customers have 90 days to redeem a reward.
- Can I sign up multiple restaurant locations?
Yes, multiple locations – and virtual restaurants – can sign up. However, each location will have its own separate loyalty programme. Your customers will not be able to accrue and redeem rewards across all of your restaurant’s locations.
- Will this work with my existing loyalty programme?
No, because this loyalty programme is for your customers on Uber Eats, it does not work with other loyalty programmes you may have.
- I need help setting up a loyalty programme in Uber Eats Manager. Where do I go?
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- What if I’m a franchisee or part of a corporation?
If you have questions about starting a loyalty programme for your location, please contact your brand’s corporate team for more information.
*Based on pilots in the US and Costa Rica from September 2019 to February 2020 that included over 1,000 restaurants.
Delivery and pickup
Grow your store
Liquor and convenience