Take control with Menu Maker
Easily access and adjust your menu in the Uber Eats app to give customers exactly what they want.
Menu Maker guides
Our comprehensive guides show all of the things you can do with Menu Maker.
Menu Optimization guide
Want to make the most of your menu on Uber Eats? Our guide outlines some best practices and provides quick tips based on customer data and insights so you can create the best version of your menu.
- How do I access Menu Maker?
- What if I don’t remember my username and password for my Restaurant Manager account?
The username and password to log in the Restaurant Manager is the one related to your Uber account. If you don't remember, you can reset in "Forgot Password?" button. If you need help resetting your info, you can reach out to support here.
- Is there a limit on the number of conditional customization options I can offer an eater?
You can offer up to two conditional customizations per item. For example, let’s say a customer selects a combo meal. You can give the customer a choice of side dish as their first customization. If that customer selects a side salad, you can give them a choice of dressing as their second customization.
- What is the process for creating a new menu on Uber Eats?
For restaurants that are brand new to the Uber Eats app, your initial delivery menus will still to be added by the Uber Eats team. However, once initial menus are created in Restaurant Manager, you will be able to adjust them or add new menus with Menu Maker.
- I have multiple store locations on the Uber Eats app. Can I make changes to all store menus at the same time?
At this time, menus for different store locations will need to be updated individually. Menu Maker does not currently have the ability to make menu edits that span multiple store locations.
- What if my restaurant is currently using the Menu APIs?
Restaurants that are taking advantage of Menu APIs will not be able to update their menus using Menu Maker at this time. You can continue to make changes to your menus, however, using the existing APIs.
- How long does it take for changes that I make in Menu Maker to go live?
Many changes, like price reductions or removing menu items, can be done by you without review from Uber Eats. Other changes will still need to be reviewed by our internal team before they go live in the customer’s app to ensure we’re providing a consistent, quality experience for all. However, we’ll work to address your change requests as quickly as possible. We are actively building new tools to help this process move even faster!
- I just got into Uber Eats. Will I need to create my menu?
No, we've taken care of that for you! Your menu will already be assembled and available in the app. If you want to make changes, access the Restaurant Manager(restaurant.uber.com) > Menu.
- How can I see my menu?
You can see your menu in the Restaurant Manager (restaurant.uber.com)> Menu > “view online” (top right). That way, you can see your menu as it will appear to the customer!
- How do I make changes to my menu?
- How to change the price?
You have to access the Restaurant Manager > Menu> Go to the Items tab> Select the item and make the change in "Standard price" (We have a video to teach you the procedure). This change doesn’t happen automatically, it goes through an approval process. Once the new value is approved, it will be online on your menu!
- How to make an item unavailable?
- How can I include a combo?
To include a combo, follow these steps:
- Access the Restaurant Manager and click on "Menu";
- Create your combo as if it were a new dish in the "Item" tab;
- Create modifying groups for your combo items. Example: Choose your drink;
- Add the options available for each modifier group. Example: Guarana, Orange juice, Water, etc;
- Go back to the "Items" tab and open your combo again;
- In the "Customize Item" area, add the modifying groups;
- Remember to save your changes.
- How can I make offers?
To make promotions, access the Restaurant Manager > Marketing. There you will find different types of promotions you can do (we have a video explaining each one). Also, every month we run different campaigns so that our partners can participate and gain more visibility. Stay tuned to your email to register for upcoming campaigns and messages we leave on your Dashboard with invitations to campaigns
Why Uber Eats
What we offer
Expand your reach
Back of house operations
How to start